This is my favorite page of my atlas because I found it interesting analysing the different colours in the two pictures from nature and then making the interior views of the Villa VPRO building in the colours and proportions from my analysis. I think it is very interesting to see how the different colour proportions make the picture look balanced and how it reflects the colours from nature.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Atlas of Colour
This is my favorite page of my atlas because I found it interesting analysing the different colours in the two pictures from nature and then making the interior views of the Villa VPRO building in the colours and proportions from my analysis. I think it is very interesting to see how the different colour proportions make the picture look balanced and how it reflects the colours from nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment